Expand your archives and explore all six 2012 issues of Beadwork magazine exactly as they were printed, now in a new convenient format.
Discover 115 step-by-step bead patterns, complete with full-color searchable pages, quick-print projects, and all the tips and how-tos the jewelry world trusts from Beadwork magazine. Get all the tool tips, must-know bead advice, Stitch Pro tips, Custom Cool designs, and much more info you won’t want to miss.
Master the essential beaded jewelry techniques you’ll use again and again and create magnificent beadwork pieces in peyote stitch, herringbone, square stitch, and more!
Plus, get all five 15th Anniversary Beaded Bead designs! Celebrate Beadwork magazine with style!
Order your copy today to:
- Discover the jewelry-making secrets of Beadworks experts to enhance your beading techniques.
- Be inspired by dazzling projects from the 2012 Designers of the Year Jean Power, Diane Fitzgerald, Leslie Frazier, and sister duo Sue Jackson and Wendy Hubick.
- Explore all 6 Beaded Bead Contest designs to boost your skills and inspire your designs.
- Enhance your bead jewelry with must-make beading patterns using the hottest materials.
- Learn great tips for buying materials, building your jewelry, and effectively selling them!
- Master bead-stitching techniques including peyote stitch, right-angle weave, and herringbone.
- And so much more!
Get all 6 full issues of Beadwork with 600 pages of patterns, beadwork designs, expert advice, and more!
Here’s what you’ll get in each issue:
- February/March – Get to know your seed beads with the different types, finishes, shapes and more; explore the breathtaking patterns in the popular stitches; plus make beautiful pentagons with seed beads!
- April/May – Explore picot and learn how to incorporate the technique with different stitches, make a squared bracelet, discover must-know bead tools you won’t want to miss, master making beautiful medallions to add colorful components to your designs from Melinda Barta, and much more!
- June/July – Sizzle with the smokin’ hot beaded jewelry featured in this issue. Love Tila beads? Explore designs that incorporate this lovely versatile shaped bead. Plus, learn about fringe techniques, and much more with the tips and tricks from the experts you trust.
- August/September – Master shaping techniques, geometric beading, and St. Petersburg stitch in this issue packed with must-make projects.
- October/November –Explore three bracelet patterns that use Tila beads, make an edgy kumihimo bracelet, transition flawlessly between different stitches with these techniques, plus more hot must-make projects all packed into this single issue!
- December/January 2013 – Love shaped beads? Discover designs to fuel your passion. Spikes, peanuts, Tilas . . . this issue has them all! Then, learn how to create beautiful jewelry with these unique shapes with 16 must-make projects.