You’ll love this if:
- You want to learn how to stitch beaded jewelry using peyote stitch, herringbone, right-angle weave, and more
- You are looking for beading inspiration from the top designers
- You want one place to find expert information, tool recommendations, trends, and more!
Expand your archives and explore all six 2013 issues of Beadwork magazine exactly as they were printed, in one digital format you can take wherever you go! Explore top projects, tool information, technique advice, and more with this convenient collection.
Discover 115+ step-by-step dazzling projects from your favorite artists including Jayashree Paramesh, Yasmin Sarfati, Maria Teresa Moran, and more. Get everything you need to boost your skills in beadwork with this exciting, stylish year.
Order your copy today to:
- Get all the projects from the 2013 Designers of the Year Jill Wiseman, Maggie Meister, Sabine Lippert, and Smadar Grossman.
- Be inspired to use shaped beads in your beadwork with 25+ stylish projects.
- Explore the technique information you need to know to boost your skills from Stitch Pro Jean Campbell.
- Get all the step-by-step directions and pictures for every stylish 2013 project.
- Unlock your beading potential as you learn how to bead using peyote stitch, herringbone, square stitch, and more.
- And so much more!
Here’s what you’ll get in each issue:
February/March – The 2012 Beaded Bead contest winners are revealed! Discover these 5 artisan projects you won’t want to miss. Plus, 24 stylish beaded jewelry designs in a variety of difficulty levels!
April/May – Unlock the project potential 2-hole beads hold with four unique ways to use them. Plus advice for expertly stitching beaded ropes using spiral herringbone stitch.
June/July – Incorporate soutache into your beadwork with featured project design. Plus, seed beads take center stage in a delightful St. Petersburg Spiral necklace design.
August/ September –Cap your bezels with a crown style with unique project. Plus, four projects that may have 2-hole beads in common, but all are strikingly different.
October/November – Explore the 30 stunning Bead Star competition winners and be inspired to stitch your own winning designs. Then, master 2-hole peyote-stitch turnarounds with Stitch Pro Jean Campbell and practice with a striking project.
December/January – 17 beautiful jewelry designs including stackable bracelets. Plus, the special Tucson Bead Show Preview is a must-have resource every beader needs to have!