You will love this book if:
- You are looking for insightful painting technique from active and successful artists
- You have a passion for acrylic painting
AcrylicWorks—The Best of Acrylic Painting captures the finest artwork from today’s artist. AcrylicWorks captures the ideas and techniques of each artwork with an insightful commentary from the artist. Find more than 100 contributing artists with works ranging in styles of realistic, stylistic, and abstract acrylic paintings.
Discover what artist and guest juror of AcrylicWorks, Nancy Reyner has to say about the compilation.
“And so I embarked on this jurying journey, hopeful that the submissions would enable a diverse selection, fitting for this “king of mediums.” My prayers were answered at first sight of the submitted artworks. How delighted I was to view the impressive variety of styles, techniques and subject matter!” —Nancy Reyner
In AcrylicWorks—The Best of Acrylic Painting you’ll find:
- 144 pages full of insightful acrylic painting media
- Beautiful full-color images of each artwork, offering inspiration for you own acrylic painting
- Informative introduction from judge and artist Nancy Reyner
About Nancy Reyner
Nancy Reyner is a painter of more than 30 years’ experience who exhibits, lectures and teaches internationally. She is a technical consultant for Golden Artist Colors, Inc., which allows her to use the latest in acrylic paint technology to create original and unique effects in her paintings.