You will love this mixed-media book if:
- You don’t know where to begin in creating in mixed-media
- You are inspired by mixed-media art
- You want to learn mixed-media techniques
You don’t need a passport to go on this adventure! This mixed-media book will be your guide to exploring techniques to use in art journaling, canvas paintings, collages, and assembled pieces.
Begin your adventure with a few motivational readings to harvest your creative energy. Keep your artistic energy flowing for years by discovering what inspiration sparks your fire to create. Follow exercises that will help you master hand lettering, basic collage, and painting techniques. Along the way of your mixed-media adventure you’ll also discover techniques for repurposing old artworks and turning them into something you can really be proud of. With Adventures in Mixed-Media you’ll refine your signature style while discover the techniques to create the artwork you never thought was possible!
In Adventures in Mixed-Media you’ll find:
- 20 mixed-media projects from your favorite titles by artists such as Dina Wakley, Mary Beth Shaw, Journal Fodder Junkies Eric M. Scott and David R. Modler and more
- Techniques for upcycling less-than stellar artwork into masterpieces
- Instruction for hand lettering, mark making, embossing, and more
Chapter One: Make the most of your creative energy
Chapter Two: Discover your signature style
Chapter Three: Refine your style, repurpose your art
Chapter Four: Share mixed-media with the world!