With the new and easy-to-download Ancient Modern eBook, learn to create organic, sophisticated, and distinctly contemporary jewelry by artistically combining polymer clay and wire.
- Use a range of innovative techniques to design beads and jewelry components from polymer clay.
- Add wireworking elements, inspired clasps and ear wires, and more for a signature look.
- 16 one-of-a-kind projects, including necklaces, bracelets, and pins in Ronna's distinctive style.
- Each project features detailed instructions and step-by-step photography.
- Crafters and jewelry makers will be making gallery-style jewelry in no time!
In addition to an extensive technique section on polymer clay, wireworking, and jewelry design, readers will also find a gallery of work for endless inspiration.
The Ancient Modern eBook draws on artist Ronna Sarvas Weltman's fundamentals of jewelry design, what makes a piece "primitive," and shows how to achieve her organic effects and signature style, from color mixing to texture effects.