Embrace the beauty of organza in your collage! Mixed-media artist Jeannie Palmer Moore will show you how to make dimensional layers in your artwork. Soon, you’ll be printing with fabric paint, transferring with gel medium, and finding fun and easy ways to elevate your collage.
Download this must-have lesson now to:
- Enjoy handy insider tips from Jeannie throughout your mixed-media art project that will add an extra level of insight to your piece
- Mastermind engaging and personal collageelements that will tell your story with insight from a brilliant mixed-media artist
- Perfect your skills with step-by-step tips on how to transfer with gel medium and print with fabric paint
- Feast your eyes on gorgeous images with instructions that help walk you through the project
- Watch Jeannieat work through an in-depth video that explains a unique approach to creating Thermofax screen images
- Discover why Jeannie has a passion for Thermofax screens, and how your art can be augmented when you use them in your pieces.
Download Jeannie Palmer Moore’snew essential resource now!
Plus! Stay tuned for a new Art Lesson each month that will give you the most innovative mixed-media art techniques to keep improving your artwork.
For enjoying your new Art Lesson on smart phones or tablets, we recommend using the free Adobe Reader App.