You'll love this if:
- You want to learn how to stitch beautiful projects inspired by nature.
- You want to learn easy wire working skills and how to incorporate it with your beadwork.
- You want to advance your beading skills in techniques like peyote stitch, bead crochet, ladder stitch, and more!
Butterflies, bees, fish, and more!
Expand your beadwork skills and learn how to craft projects inspired by nature with Beaded Butterflies and more: 10 Sculptural Projects Inspired by Nature. Featuring 10 whimsical beading and jewelry-making projects hand-picked by the trusted editors of Beadwork magazine, prepare to fall in love with these beaded butterflies, bees, fish, chickens, and more!
Use peyote stitch to create a delicate starfish; capture rondelles in wire to form life-like pea pods; hatch a colorful butterfly with backstitch bead embroidery, and more. Use these beading projects for beaded jewelry or as decorative objects, and perfect your beading and jewelry-making techniques, too!
Download your copy of this project compilation eBook today to:
- Learn how to create three-dimensional beaded objects with off-loom bead-weaving stitches as you create fun beading projects inspired by the natural world.
- Mix bead stitching and wireworking together to create beautiful beaded elements.
- Rethink your designs! Go beyond beaded bracelets and necklaces with these fun three-dimensional forms.
- Stop waiting! Download this eBook instantly and start stitching today.
- And more!