Spark your creativity!
Learn expert tips and tricks to work with exciting shaped beads
Join Beadwork Editor Melinda Barta as she demonstrates everything you’ve ever wanted to know about different shaped beads. Be on the edge of this new trend with the must-have tips and tricks shared in this ultimate beading workshop DVD.
Start off with a comprehensive description of the different varieties of shaped beads including Tilas, Superduos, peanut beads, spikes, and more! Then, go in-depth as Melinda teaches you how to modify traditional bead stitches including peyote stitch, herringbone, ladder stitch, and more to use with these exciting shapes. Plus, see side by side how similar shaped beads react to the different stitches.
Enhance your beaded jewelry as you:
- Get started the right way with a comprehensive materials and tools overview, plus Melinda’s expert, tried-and-true tips for hiding threads, maintaining proper tension, and more.
- Learn the best stitches to use with the hottest shaped beads including Tilas, Superduos, peanut beads, and more.
- Take your beadwork to the next level as you explore new ways to embellish your beadwork with shaped beads.
- Discover which similar beads are interchangeable and which aren’t for easy substitutions.
- Skip the guesswork with up close shots and detailed thread path diagrams.
- And more!
Discover this ultimate beading video that covers all the groundwork for stitching with exciting shaped beads! Watch this ultimate tutorial on your own time, starting and stopping where it’s convenient for you. Shape up your beading designs and master these unique beads that offer endless possibilities for your beadwork!