Explore the ultimate jewelry-making workshop with series 1800 of Beads, Baubles, and Jewels! Join Katie Hacker and expert guests as you explore expert tips and tricks that will boost your skills in bead stitching, soldering, metal clay, mixed media, and much more!
Gain expert insights and secrets, and take your jewelry to a whole new level! Skip the guesswork with the up-close shots and easy-to-see steps that will ensure your success.
Each episode is packed with information you won’t want to miss. In this episode you’ll learn how to:
- Master complicated designs with expert tips that ensure successful jewelry designs.
- Learn how to solder intricate patterns on your metal jewelry with Kate Richbourg.
- Make a beautiful memory wire bracelet with Laura Timmons.
- Join Candie Cooper and create a stylish leather and silver men’s bracelet.
- Expertly embellish hoop earrings with seed beads for extra bling.
- And more!