Fall in love with the must-make jewelry designs featured in season 1900 of Beads, Baubles, and Jewels. Join host Katie Hacker and leading jewelry making experts who explore expert techniques, tips, and tricks that will boost your skills in mixed media, wireworking, bead stitching, and much, much more!
Whether you're new to jewelry making and searching for step-by-step technique advice, or a seasoned jewelry maker looking for inspiration, you'll find jewelry projects, design tips, and fashionable techniques you need to know.
Each episode is packed with information you won't want to miss. In this episode you'll:
- Discover how basic design principles can create stylish jewelry projects.
- Learn to shape your beadwork using peyote stitch with Stitch Pro Jean Campbell's tips and tricks.
- Bead stylish holiday ornaments with Elizabeth Ward.
- Innovate your designs with Kellei Defries ideas for attaching crystal embellishments to jewelry surfaces.
- Plus more tips and tricks you won't want to miss!