Fall in love with the must-make jewelry designs featured in season 1900 of Beads, Baubles, and Jewels. Join host Katie Hacker and leading jewelry making experts who explore expert techniques, tips, and tricks that will boost your skills in mixed media, wireworking, bead stitching, and much, much more!
Whether you're new to jewelry making and searching for step-by-step technique advice, or a seasoned jewelry maker looking for inspiration, you'll find jewelry projects, design tips, and fashionable techniques you need to know.
Each episode is packed with information you won't want to miss. In this episode you'll:
- Tie your designs together using ribbon, cord, beads, and more!
- Discover Katie Hacker's design ideas you can make at home that include a necklace featuring ribbon and large drop beads.
- Learn how to make a loomed mosaic bracelet using square two-hole beads with Julianna Hudgins.
- Join Laura Timmons and learn how to recycle an old tie and turn it into a cuff bracelet with crystals.
- And more stylish jewelry design ideas you won't want to be without!