Fall in love with the must-make jewelry designs featured in season 1900 of Beads, Baubles, and Jewels. Join host Katie Hacker and leading jewelry making experts who explore expert techniques, tips, and tricks that will boost your skills in mixed media, wireworking, bead stitching, and much, much more!
Whether you're new to jewelry making and searching for step-by-step technique advice, or a seasoned jewelry maker looking for inspiration, you'll find jewelry projects, design tips, and fashionable techniques you need to know.
Each episode is packed with information you won't want to miss. In this episode you'll:
- Discover how to stitch your way to beautiful detailing with a needle and thread in this must-have episode that will boost your beading skills.
- Make an embellished leather cuff bracelet using beads and blanket stitch with Katie Hacker.
- Work bead embroidery on top of a handmade block-printed pattern with Online Editor Jen VanBenschoten.
- Master flat and circular square stitch with "Stitch Pro" Jean Campbell's tips for success.
- Plus more beading techniques you won't want to be without.