Learn over 30 essential jewelry making techniques from the experts and get over 5 hours of valuable information, demonstrations, tips, tricks, and detailed instructions.
Included in this 4 disk DVD set are 15 beading lessons, 27+ unique projects, dozens of designer tips and tricks, plus more:
- Get detailed demonstrations from experts such as Leslie Rogalski, editor of Step by Step Beads magazine. Close-up shots let you see the process in action showing you all the fine points.
- Author, teacher and popular blogger Katie Hacker, brings you her expertise in each episode by offering simple ideas, basic beading answers, and bead and wire techniques.
- Make gorgeous jewelry in no time with key lessons on stringing, wirework, and wire wrapping. These trendy techniques create boutique style jewelry that won't break your budget.
Have you wanted to learn the basics of metalsmithing?
- Rio Grand's own master jeweler & metalsmith Mark Nelson will show you how as he creates fashionable and simply crafter pieces.
- There are dozens of lessons combining methods and materials. You find out how to make a bolo tie by sawing, hammering, and oxidizing reticulated silver. You'll even discover how to create beautiful components with metal clays.
3 Important reasons to own Beads, Baubles, and Jewels on DVD
1. Watch when it's convenient for YOU - The 4 disc set makes it easy to watch the episodes that feature the techniques you want to learn or review.
2. Watch and learn at your own pace - If you're an entry level beader in need of some instruction on finishing techniques, bead working, wireworking, and stringing these DVD's will have you creating beautiful jewelry you'll be proud to give or wear.
3. Acquire new information from the experts - Are you a seasoned beader wanting more inspiration, jewelry design instruction and are looking for new ways or shortcuts for jewelry making techniques? You'll find it in this season of Beads, Baubles, and Jewels.
To close each episode we will be taking you "on location" to a bead show in Philadelphia where selected beading personalities visit with designers, suppliers, and retailers for a behind the scenes look at a bead show.