You'll love this if:
- You're searching for beaded projects that use the latest shaped beads.
- You need inspiration for beaded necklaces, bracelets, and earrings.
- You want to learn how to stitch any of the major bead stitches, or learn a new technique.
Be inspired by the floral motifs, soft colors, and new innovative beading projects featured in the April/May 2014 issue of Beadwork magazine. With 19 projects in right-angle weave, square stitch, herringbone stitch, and incorporating fringe, triangle weave, wire-working, there is a style and technique for everyone. Bonus! These stylish projects feature two-hole bar beads, two-hole lentils, and brand new piggy beads so you can pump up your beadwork with these new shapes.
Don't miss out on any of hot items in Beadwork magazine:
- Mix peanut beads and right-angle weave to create stunning marquise, triangle, and square shapes with Melinda Barta in Custom Cool.
- Explore the latest and greatest featured finds in Cool Stuff.
- Artistic projects in four forms - don't miss the four striking projects from the 2014 Designers of the Year.
- See inspiration at work with the unique perspectives on past Beadwork projects in W.O.R.D.
- Four unique voices, one matching set of materials - uncover featured Challenge projects.
- And more!