Take your beadwork to the next level with 4 inspiring Designer of the Year projects. Go geometric with a dramatic peyote-stitched triangle necklace with Jean Power, let your jewelry designs flourish with a floral necklace by Leslie Frazier, discover a new kind of diamond jewelry with Diane Fitzgerald, and let your beadwork take some twists with a tubular herringbone stitch bracelet by Sue Jackson and Wendy Hubick.
Join stitch pro Jean Campbell in a shaping demonstration using herringbone stitch. Create fabulous shapes or add dimension. The possibilities are endless with these easy tips.
Learn a whole new way to bezel a crystal pendant. Plus, add some sparkle to your wardrobe with step-by-step projects for stitching crystals and fire-polished glass!
Plus, not only learn but master shaping tricks, St. Petersburg stitch, and geometric beading with 18 innovative jewelry designs!
In every issue, you will be amazed at the amount of information packed into these pages:
- Be inspired by dazzling projects from the experts. In each issue, you’ll find a noteworthy project from each of our four 2012 Designers of the Year: Jean Power, Diane Fitzgerald, Leslie Frazier, and the sister duo Sue Jackson and Wendy Hubick.
- Take your beadwork to the next level with Jean Campbell’s column Stitch Pro—a comprehensive exploration of beading techniques.
- See what happens when you give 4 designers identical materials, and they let their creativity go wild with The Challenge.
- Discover our department W.O.R.D (What Our Readers Did)! Now you have the chance to see how readers just like you have created their own jewelry and variations on projects straight from Beadwork.
- Plus, in Simply Seeds, learn how to put the spotlight on seed beads in your designs.
- In Bead Artist, Michelle Mach interviews a popular artist on their beading experiences.