Resolve to spend 2013 making beautiful beadwork designs! Start your year off right with the inspiring December/January 2013 issue of Beadwork magazine. Learn about the hottest seed bead shapes for 2013 from the Stitch Pro herself, Jean Campbell. From double-hole beads, to innovative shapes you won’t want to miss, these beads will help take your beadwork to the next level.
Going out with a bang the 2012 designers of the year share their final spectacular beadwork designs! Go geometric and dramatic with Jean Power’s peyote necklace, use unique peanut beads in a beautiful bracelet with Leslie Frazier, stitch a garden dream with Diane Fitzgerald’s necklace design, and create a simple yet stunning square-stitch bracelet with sister duo Sue Jackson and Wendy Hubick.
Get in the holiday spirit with a wonderful winter snowflake bracelet design! In addition, there’s 16 more hot beaded jewelry designs you’ll wanna get your hands on this season. Find the inspiration you need for your beaded gifts, or make something you’ll shine in at your holiday party.
Plus, get an exclusive inside look at Beadwork editor Melina Barta’s new book Mastering Peyote Stitch: 15 Inspiring Projects. Get a jump start with an exclusive bracelet pattern adapted from the book that you can’t find anywhere else!
You’ll be amazed at all the info we’ve packed the pages of this beading magazine.
- See what happens when you give 4 designers identical materials, and they let their creativity go wild with The Challenge.
- Having a tough beading month? How about a little retail therapy with Cool Stuff, dedicated to featuring the must-know hot beading items every avid beader must have!
- Discover W.O.R.D (What Our Readers Did)! See what readers just like you have created and how they’ve added their own variations on projects straight from Beadwork.
- In Bead Artist, Michelle Mach interviews a popular artist Huib Peterson about his intricate whimsical designs.
- Are you counting the days until the 2013 Tuscon Bead Show? Get ready with our special insert section.
- And so much more!
- In Simply Seeds, put the spotlight on seed bead patterns with this peyote stitch bracelet that packs a punch.