You'll love this if:
- You're on the hunt for stylish beading projects using Superduos, brick beads, Tilas, two-hole triangles, and much more.
- You want to master cubic right-angle weave, learn a workaround stitch for creating the look easily, or both!
- You're searching for beaded bracelet, necklace, and earring projects to stitch at home.
Stitch through your summer (and the rest of the year) with the 22 inspiring beaded jewelry projects featured in the June/July 2014 issue of Beadwork magazine. With two-hole triangles, a loomwork bracelet featuring wire, and much more, you won't be bored beading any of these stylish designs.
Finally, master cubic right-angle weave! Create a stunning project using this three-dimensional stitch technique and see a way to make "faux CRAW" from Stitch Pro Jean Campbell.
Pick up your copy of this sizzling hot issue of Beadwork magazine today and you'll discover:
- 22 drop-dead gorgeous projects utalizing herringbone, right-angle weave, peyote stitch, and more!
- Four different projects that incorporate soutache with The Challenge.
- Inspiring interpretations of past Beadwork projects in W.O.R.D.
- Step-by-step directions for stitching a vibrant bracelet that showcases seed beads in Simply Seeds.
- Daggers, drops, and more: the latest and greatest must-have beads and resources in Cool Stuff.
- Plus, much more!