Fall is when fashion rules, and we’re bringing you those great styles in this issue!
This is the season when runways rule, sumptuous fabrics take center stage, and beautiful layers make to-die-for ensembles.
In this issue of BurdaStyle U.S., you will discover tons of fashion designs with 20 featured in a full-size pattern insert that exemplify fall fashion. Whether you love the challenge that fall fashion trends often bring to any sewist, or you enjoy more of the simplistic, yet ever stylish, fashions, there’s something for everyone to enjoy in this issue.
- BIKER CHIC—Transform a classic denim jacket with edgy leather sleeves
- GRAY SCALE—Cinematic separates in soft, smoky fabrics.
- DRESSING THE PART—Sophisticated, sultry pieces for any occasion
- EMERALD CITY—Dreamy styles in dazzling shades of green
- FLORAL ROMANCE—Enchanting fashions in pretty, feminine fabrics
- FALL INTO STYLE—Classic, romantic designs in warm autumn hues
DIY Trends & Styles:
- ASYMMETRY—Turn a simple T-shirt into an alluring one-shoulder top
- NECKWEAR—Jazz up a simple top with an oversized bow tie
- ALL OVER PRINTS—Create eye-catching jeans with a stamp, roller, and fabric paint
- CLUTCH—Sew a cute zip-up clutch with decorative topstitching
- THE PERFECT PERFUMERIES—Fragrances that delight plus fall’s top makeup hues
- POLISHED PROFESSIONAL—Sophisticated accessories to spice up your work wear
- SHADES OF GREEN—Brighten up any outfit with delightful green accents
- FLOWER POWER—Three ways to style our gorgeous floral dress
- NEW & NOW—The latest and greatest in sewing notions, books, and accessories
- HAND SEWING 101—A helpful guide to hand sewing and no-sew techniques
- STITCH SELECTION—Learn all about a multitude of sewing machine stitches
- SEW THIS: PEPLUM BUSTIER—A step-by-step guide through the construction of our peplum bustier
In Every Issue:
- TOP 10—The sewing notions you can’t live without
- PREVIEW—See what’s coming up in the Winter 2015 issue
- INSPIRATION—A knit bag for the season