Draw inspiration from geometric shapes in Chain and Bead Jewelry Geometric Connections
by jewelry designer Scott David Plumlee.
Get the inside scoop on chain maille expert Scott David Plumlee’s techniques for creating an amazing array of original designs using copper, silver, brass, and gold jump rings.
Adapt and build the traditional Byzantine, snake, three-ring flower, and Inca Puño chain configurations and create unique over 20 designs, including earrings, bracelets, and necklaces.
Make it easy to emulate these beautiful designs with the “Chain and Bead Basics” chapter, which guides readers through all the essential tools and techniques.
In this book, you will:
- Discover expert tips and tricks to mastering geometric chain maille designs.
- Learn to create 20+ designs that will have your jewelry box full in no time!
- Get back to the basics with Scott David Plumlee as he walks you through step-by-step instructions.
- Combine four finer-gauge silver formations side by side to create a beaded quatrefoil bracelet.
- Learn about pentagon formations while creating a shimmering chain maille necklace.
- And much more!