What’s on your mixed-media bucket list? Get inspired to begin your own artsy endeavors with Cloth Paper Scissors’ January/February 2013 issue! Whether it’s a project you’ve been dying to try but haven’t had the courage (or time!) to begin, or something you’ve been putting off due to lack of instruction, now is the time to dip your fingertips into the mod podge, sift through found paper clippings, warm up the encaustic and get to work.
Inside, you’ll be inspired to...
• Try a new book form with tunnel books
• Make a digital art slideshow of your work
• Give back and help others through your art
• Learn to make your own jewelry
• Start up your sketchbook
• Try encaustics on the cheap
• Rev up your jewelry with resin
• Step into your own soldering studio
• Get stitchin’ to make a statement
• Play with the possibilities of plaster
• Create free-motion fabric style
• Seek out studio space solutions
• Master color mixing
• Learn to love your letters
• Experiment with screen printing
• Brush up on your transfer technique
• Enter a Reader Challenge
• Make more time for art
Be sure to grab what’s sure to be your next favorite collector’s issue! Now you have all the resources, inspiration, and motivation to get started, get further, and try something new. What are you waiting for? Begin your newest mixed-media endeavor today!