The summer weather brings long days of sunlight and plenty of time to create! In this issue of Cloth Paper Scissors we have projects and inspiration to keep you creating all day long and how to avoid a creative rut. Find exciting techniques to use in collage, mixed-media jewelry and art journals!
Inside this issue you’ll find:
- “Sol” Squares-Making Sun-Soaked Art: Discover the fun in making sun prints (cyanotypes or blueprints) with cyanotype fabric!
- Mood Board Collage: Take the concept of mood boards to try new techniques and achieve surprising results when everything comes into perfect harmony.
- Urban Sketching: Step out of your studio and see how you can make community-centric artwork with local newspaper.
- Create a Flower Garden: Channel your inner Jackson Pollock and turn paint splatters into beautiful wildflower paintings.
- A Watercolor Naturalist’s Journal: Enjoy the colorful world of flora and fauna that surrounds you and fill your journals with colorful drawings.
- And so much more!
Discover your summer fun when you order or download Cloth Paper Scissors July/August 2014 today!