Take your own personal art retreat with Cloth Paper Scissors!
The editors of Cloth Paper Scissors are gearing up for another round of our annual event, Create, and want to take you along for the ride! Whether you’re packing your mixed-media goodies to come along, or have plans for your own at-home oasis, we want to loop you in on the most exciting techniques, tips, and ideas on our horizon!
Inside, you’ll discover. . .
- How to get technical. No piece of your artwork should go uncredited! Learn to watermark and copyright your work for safe online display.
- The ultimate packing list. We’re going places, and we know you are too! Learn how to pack for an art show with pizazz and space-savvy.
- Adventures in teaching. Inspiring mixed-media instructor Julie Fei-Fan Balzer helps you do the math and figure out how much to charge for a range of classes.
- Our latest how-to’s! Create sculptures with meaning, specially shaped and quick-and-easy journals, how to make a necklace from a necktie, exciting twists on paint and collage, and more!
- Top reader challenge results. Our readers are some of our best contributors, and this art doodle challenge was no exception. Take a peek and get inspired!
- And so much more!
No matter where your art takes you, Cloth Paper Scissors wants to help in your mixed-media journey.
Pack up this edition and order your copy today!