Let your creativity shine with all the light and warmth of the season – discover how in the November/December 2012 issue of Cloth Paper Scissors magazine. Packed with bright and lovely mixed-media art techniques and projects plus tons of insider tips, this issue is bursting with must-have how-tos! Perfect for the holiday season or any time of year!
Be inspired by favorite artists: Meet narrative artist Darlene Olivia McElroy who focuses on the story instead of setting a plan, “It’s like a puzzle slowly revealing the image, or like reading Turkish coffee grounds, where the story is revealed only by the combination of thousands of small vignettes.” And learn how Soraya Nulliah followed her he(ART), “What I have learned so far on this creative journey is this: Don’t think you have to wake up one day and start painting huge masterpieces to be creative.”
Order your copy today to:
· Put your best felt forward with expert tips, how-tos, and tricks for this fun and cozy fabric.
· Light up the room with a lovely vintage chandelier project from Susan Lenart Kazmer.
· Brighten everyone’s day through a glowing twist on greetings with collage lantern cards.
· Maximize your jewelry with minimal effort: four fun and easy techniques for mix-and-match designs.
· Explore our final Felted Wonders reader contest winners and then challenge yourself to put your own twist on the designs!
· Get the inside scoop on favorites from the Craft and Hobby Association’s Crafty Couture fashion show.
· And so much more!