1. So what is Cloth Paper Scissors Collage in Color?
Cloth Paper Scissors Collage in Color is our dynamic digital product, called an eMag, that you can download onto your computer and enjoy on or offline. It requires a simple software application called Adobe AIR that's easy to use and can be installed on your computer for free. Cloth Paper Scissors 'Collage in Color includes articles, videos, images with zoom capability, hyperlinks to inspiring and informative websites, and so much more. With just the click of your mouse, you can open and play videos, view slideshows, and navigate easily around the eMag.
2. What is the editorial focus of Cloth Paper Scissors 'Collage in Color Volume 1?
Inside Cloth Paper Scissors 'Collage in Color Vol. 1 you'll find videos with tips and tutorials for mastering collage, images with zoom capabilities, scrolling informational and tip boxes, artist bios, printable materials lists and pages, step-by- step instructional articles, and so much more!
- Artist Interview: Alisa Burke
- Get to know Your Brayer with Barbara Delaney
- Video Vault: Image Transfer Tutorials
- Collage Layers from the Heart with Cindy Wunsch
- Stamping in Collage with Julie Fei-Fan Balzer
- Watercolor Monotypes for Collage with Helen Shafer Garcia
- Torn-Paper Paintings with Wanda Edwards
- Color Corner with Jenn Mason
- Art Party: Birds on Buntings with Mandy Russell
- The Green Studio: Fabric-Collage Journals with Jull Russell
- Make it Quick! Use up your Little Bits with Karen Michel
3. How is it different from the digital edition of Cloth Paper Scissors Magazine?
Cloth Paper Scissors Collage in Color is an entirely unique product, separate from Cloth Paper Scissors Magazine that focuses on collage and the many ways you can infuse it with color and texture. Unlike the digital editions of Cloth Paper Scissors Magazine, which are exact digital replications of the print editions, Cloth Paper Scissors 'Collage in Color was developed solely as a digital product so that it can capitalize on all the benefits of online media capabilities, including videos, slideshows, zoom options that enable you to see close-ups of collages, materials lists that can be downloaded and printed, abilities to hyperlink to special sites, and so much more.
4. Will Cloth Paper Scissors 'Collage in Color be available as a print magazine?
Because this was built as a digital product, it will not be printed as a traditional magazine. However, we hope you'll take advantage of the many printable materials we've included.
5. Will Cloth Paper Scissors 'Collage in Color mean that Cloth Paper Scissors Magazine will stop printing?
Absolutely not! Cloth Paper Scissors 'Collage in Color is an entirely separate, additional product to the Cloth Paper Scissors family. Cloth Paper Scissors Magazine is still our flagship publication.
6. I would like to better understand how to view and navigate this eMag. Is there a demo of it I could see in order to do so?
Yes! See Jenn's Welcome Preview.