The 2008 digital issue of Creative Jewelry is a special, expanded edition with over 135 affordable, easy-to-make jewelry projects for every occasion. Purchase and download the magazine in its entirely directly to your computer's hard drive, exactly the same content, now in an electronic format!
Whether you are new to beading or an experienced designer, this issue features tips and tricks for making and marketing trend-setting jewelry designs. Also included is a list of local bead shops along with some of the best resources on the market for beads, gemstones, and jewelry supplies.
Inside, you'll find:
- 135+ fabulous necklace, bracelet, and earring designs
- 150+ exciting materials to inspire your own ideas
- Discover how to "Define Your Style"
- Learn expert tips on The Art of Crimping and Classic Pearl Knotting
- Find the best wire for your designs
- And much more!