You’ll love this Zentagle® book if:
- You have explored Zentagle® and looking for the next step
- You enjoy the zen nature of Zentagle®
- You want to relax and unwind with a fun, new type of drawing
Hey Zentangle® lovers! It’s time to take your creative designs to the next level with Creative Tangle! Take a look at the artistic side of Zentangle® and enjoy a three-step approach to designing and creating your own original designs. Learn to draw inspiration from everyday life including rugs, pottery, fabrics and more for patterns and shapes ready to be tangled. Discover helpful guidance for avoiding common mistakes with improper materials and find expert advice to making your layouts stand out. Take your original designs and apply them to the gallery of applications included in the book to showcase your designs. So come on Zentagle® lovers, let’s make zenful art with Creative Tangle!
In Creative Tangle you’ll find:
- Inspiration photos, new patterns and templates
- 24 fantastic off-the-tile projects from wine glasses and decorative wrappings to pendants, zendalas and tangled pet portraits.
- Expert tips for embellishing preexisting patterns, creative themes, and adding color to your tangles
A Word from the Author
“This book will help you take your Zentangles® to the next level. I’ve written from an artist’s point of view so that I could expand on some basic design principles necessary to creating your own patterns.”
About the Author
Trish Reinhart is a mixed-media artist with a side interest in all things Zentangle®. After obtaining her degree in commercial art from Saint Francis University in Indiana, she needed to supplement freelance projects with a “real” job, which proved to be a real unfulfilling experience. Two decades later, she is returning to her first love: art. Trish is currently working on her artisan business, “Reinstonz” and resides in Marietta, Georgia, with her husband, daughter, and their Brittany spaniel.
Chapter One: Materials
Chapter Two: Techniques
Chapter Three: Create Your Own Patterns
Chapter Four: Color Your World
Chapter Five: Tangled Projects
A final Thought