When you add heat (see Instructions) deColourant is activated. At the same time that the underlying color is removed, new vibrat Plus colors are bonded to your fabric fibers.
- One Step!
- No messy dyes
- Works easily with paintbrushes
- Cotton swabs and toothpicks make interesting effects
- Air-dry or use a heat gun before ironing
- Cleans up with plain water if spilt
- No mixing discharge paste chemicals
Apply deColourant, heat, and wash out any remaining deColourant to enjoy beautiful results. See the deColourant
we carry! Use deColourant with the many stencils
we carry also.