You’ll love this book if:
- You are interested in creating jewelry, home décor, memory art and more
- You are passionate for mixed-media and always looking for new ideas
- You want to explore new techniques to incorporate into you creative process
Add a bit of vintage detail in your collage artwork! Find 40 step by step projects that focus on textiles, metal, paper, beeswax and more in this book, Delight in the Art of Collage. Learn trouble shooting tips and techniques to create vintage home decor, jewelry, embellishments and memory art. Discover how to create faux handblown glass tiles from embossing enamel, create faux enameled patinas, needle felted shapes, clay flowers and so much more. Use all these techniques to create gifts to give or artwork for yourself. Learn to look beyond the items you put in collage and find that discovery is the fun part of the creative journey and you don’t want to miss out on it!
In Delight in the Art of Collage you will find:
- 128 pages of fun creative inspiration
- Step by step instruction for 40 project ideas
About the Author
Lisa Pace loves all things that sparkle, show dimension and look vintage. Since 2005, she has had numerous items published in magazines and idea books. Lisa's highly popular technique-based books Delight in the Details and Delight in the Seasons were published in 2010 and 2012. Lisa enjoys teaching a variety of mixed-media classes and workshops in the United States and abroad.