Join Melinda Barta and learn her expert tips for bead substitutions! With so many different types of beads on the market it can be difficult to keep your studio fully stocked. Learn Melinda’s valuable tips and techniques for knowing which beads can be easily substituted for others. Perfect for when you’re stitching beading projects that call for older materials or you’re beading on a budget and are looking for alternatives to more expensive items like crystals and semiprecious stones.
From tips to choosing your own colors to understanding how the newest shaped beads—including Superduos/twins and Tilas/Czechmate tiles—can or cannot be interchanged, this webinar will help ease those frustrating times when you just can’t find exactly what you need.
Boost your bead stitching knowledge as you:
- · Explore what to do when you can’t find the exact beads shown in the magazine.
- · Learn the differences between Japanese, Czech, Italian, Indian and Chinese round seed beads.
- · Discover the sizing differences between beads and how they can affect your beading projects.
- · Learn tips for how to substitute seed beads for shaped beads.
- · Save some cash with economical substitutions for crystal and crystal pearls.
- · And much more!