For the first time ever, the editors of Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist present Easy Metal Clay: 144 pages of demos, tips, and step-by-step projects devoted to miraculous metal clay.
Discover jewelry making like never before! You can create marvelous metal jewelry in moments with metal clay. Design earrings, bracelets, pendants, and rings in the versatile medium that gives you the accessibility of clay and the durability, luster, and genuine artisan feel of metal. With this remarkable material the possibilities are endless.
Learn about the special characteristics of different metal clays and express yourself in base and precious metals, from silver, copper, bronze, and steel—even add a touch of gold wire. Create rich textures in minutes, make stone setting simple, use organic materials for patterns—all without any need for soldering!
This amazing metal clay resource walks you through everything you need to know about this new jewelry-making medium. Create simple but elegant jewelry such as silver leaf earrings or a moonstone drop necklace or challenge yourself to make a spinning ring. Plus! Extensive product comparison chart shows you what’s on the market at a glance!
Order your copy of this dynamic metal clay resource today to:
- Skip the guesswork with step-by-step instructions and detailed materials lists.
- Get back to basics with tons of tips on how to make metal clay work for you.
- Save on time and money with jewelry and household tools that also work with metal clay.
- Be inspired by a beautiful gallery of metal clay jewelry from metal clay artists.
- Create 25 spectacular projects with easy-to-see step-by-step photos.
- And so much more!
Begin your journey with metal clay or perfect your skills with 350+ how to photos, the hottest projects, all the basics, and more!