You'll love this if:
- You're searching for easy-to-make metalsmithing projects.
- You want to go beyond beading and are looking for projects that will take you into the world of metal.
- You want to mix metalwork, wirework, and beads together for fashionable jewelry projects.
Fast and fabulous metal jewelry projects
34 designs you can make at your kitchen table
Take the next step with your jewelry designs with Easy Metal Jewelry, 2014. Discover how simple it is to move into the world of metal jewelry making! Uncover 34 must-make metal jewelry projects that don't require a huge investment in equipment or space.
Go step-by-step through techniques you need to know to start adding metal to your jewelry designs. Learn how to cut metal using shears, make a hole without a drill bit, and use a butane micro torch instead of an intimidating soldering set-up!
Order your copy of this project-packed special issue today to:
- Explore 34 earring, bracelet, and necklace projects you can make from your kitchen table!
- Learn accessible ways to solder, create cold connections, incorporate metal stamping, and more.
- Discover must-have information for working with metal, using a micro torch, and finding tools at the hardware store.
- Stop guessing: with easy-to-understand project directions, step-by-step images, and helpful tips from the artists, you'll have what you need to create these projects at home!
- Create jewelry like a pro! Enjoy 3 feature articles from industry experts sharing their expertise on everything from manipulating sheet metal to understanding the elements of design.
- And much more!