Discover great wire jewelry made simple!
Explore all 4 issues (350+ pages) of Easy Wire exactly as they were printed—now in a new, convenient format.
With this amazing downloadable collection, you’ll get the 2007-2010 season with 205+ step-by-step projects, full-color searchable pages, quick-print projects, and all the tips and how-tos the jewelry world trusts from the editors of Step by Step Wire Jewelry magazine.
- Discover the secrets of expert wire artists such as Denise Peck, Sara Richardson, Kerry Bogert, Jodi Bombardier, and more!
- Find answers fast with easy searchable options and printable projects.
- Enhance your designs with inspiring fabulous finished gallery pieces in each issue.
- Create stunning jewelry with wrapping, coils, spirals, textures, and more wire techniques made easy.
- Learn great tips on buying materials to building creations.
- Master wireworking step by step with fun projects for rings, bracelets, necklaces, and more!
Get 4 full issues of Easy Wire to start creating wonderful wire designs in a snap! From copper swirls to stamped charms, each issue has a variety of unique projects to boost your jewelry-making skills and techniques!
- Easy Wire 2010: Make a simple wire rose necklace, create your own links for a customized chain, summertime designs that pop with ribbon, beads, and shell, texture a linked copper necklace, and much more!
- Easy Wire 2009: 45+ hot new projects, make your own ear wires easily, learn the 5 tools you need for wirework, customize a bracelet with simple wire link and hardware washers, and much more!
- Easy Wire 2008: Create your own earring wardrobe, best tools, expert tips, and easy techniques, make it today and wear it tonight—fast and fabulous wire jewelry designs, and much more!
- Easy Wire 2007: 60+ stylish wire jewelry projects, 5 must have wire jewelry tools and how to use them, top 25 wire tips, make elegant wire earrings in 30 minutes, learn to coil, hammer, and wrap your wire, and much more!
Plus! Browse the content wherever there’s a computer: all files are PC- and Mac-compatible.