Fabric, paper, and resin . . . oh my!
Handcrafted Jewelry 2012 is bigger and better than ever before.
Packed with 34 projects and nearly 40 unique techniques, this mixed-media jewelry magazine is bursting with one-of-a-kind ideas to express your style. Create custom jewelry incorporating metal, fabric, resin, polymer clay, found objects, and other hot mixed-media components!
Adorn epoxy clay with rhinestones or feathers for two unique jewelry designs, layer shapes cut from an old metal can into a flower bracelet, use old chandelier crystals to make a striking pendant, and much more! You won’t want to miss any of the stunning designs in this special-issue mixed-media magazine!
Ever wonder how to go green with your jewelry designs? Author Karen Michel shares her tips for using eco-friendly products, storing your supplies, and creating recycled jewelry with repurposed materials. Plus, award-winning jewelry artist Barbara Briggs shares the best applications for polymer clay and epoxy resin clay in your jewelry.
Order your copy of this must-have mixed-media resource today to:
- Create stunning styles using some of the hottest trends and techniques!
- Tell your own personal story by using meaningful components.
- Add intrigue to your jewelry by incorporating found objects, fabric, ribbon, epoxy clay, and more!
- Be inspired by designs directly from the experts, including Danielle Fox, Candie Cooper, Cynthia Thornton, and many more!
- Skip the guesswork with step-by-step instructions and detailed materials lists from the editors you trust.
- And so much more!
Order your copy of this mixed-media resource today. Get ready to grab your jewelry-making supplies; you’ll want to start creating your own versions of these stylish custom mixed-media jewelry designs immediately!