Take the Mixed-Media Challenge
10 bracelets + 10 techniques = a new wrist wardrobe!
10 Bracelet Patterns is an instant-download eBook filled with 10 incredibly easy-to-make bracelet designs,exclusively from the trusted experts at Handcrafted Jewelry magazine. Get access to instructions and step-by-step details for these favorite jewelry-making techniques from leading designers right away.
This easy-to-follow eBook is full of projects that will boost your jewelry-making skills with exciting techniques in resin, riveting, polymer clay, etching, and more! Learn jewelry-making techniques while diving into the exciting world of mixed media.
Use cold connections to embellish a floral-patterned metal cuff with three-dimensional silver and rose metal flowers, combine several crafting techniques— stamping, leather distressing, hole punching, and more—to create a personalized leather cuff and more!
Download this must-have resource today to:
- Get instant access to a wide array of projects with expert jewelry-making how-tos.
- Find your favorite cabochons and put them on display with a bracelet that will turn heads.
- Turn an ordinary wood bangle into something extraordinary by painting, burning, and drilling it.
- Incorporate metal blanks into a funky design with clip-art silhouettes and transfer paper!
- Skip the guessworkwith full-color illustrations and detailed tools and materials lists.
- And more!
Instantly download 10 Bracelet Patterns directly to your computer. No shipping charges and no wait time. Get started on these innovative projects today and give your wrist the dream wardrobe it’s been waiting for!