Unique, handmade jewelry makes the perfect gift at holiday time. No wonder fourth quarter is prime selling season for jewelry makers and retailers! With so much going on in both your personal and business life during this time of year, make sure you're taking advantage of the peak demand for your jewelry!
Join Cathleen McCarthy for her web seminar dedicated to teaching you how successful jewelry artists have maximized their holiday sales by planning, organizing, and knocking on the right doors at the right time. This webinar will take you through their hard-won secrets, culled from years of perfecting the holiday hustle, from stocking materials to marketing and shipping. This webinar will provide you with practical (and sometimes surprising) steps you can take now to make this your best holiday season ever.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
- How to get your jewelry in galleries on short-term consignment.
- What to stock up on and how to get organized to speed up production.
- How to tweak your online presentation to let customers find you when they're looking.
- How to take advantage of the boom in mobile jewelry shopping.
- How to streamline shipping and ship securely and economically.
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR:
Cathleen McCarthy has written about jewelry design and business for Art & Antiques, Town & Country, Ornament, AmericanStyle, Wall Street Journal, and JCK where she was a contributing editor. She co-founded the Gem Artists of North America to help lapidary artists market their work and now helps jewelry artists do the same with Net Profits, the column she writes for Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist. In 2009, Cathleen launched TheJewelryLoupe.com, where she tracks trends, interviews experts in gems and jewelry, and profiles designers and studio jewelers, past and present.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Designers and artists looking to establish a brand and expand their customer base.
- Jewelry artists hoping to maximize profit and minimize stress this holiday season.
- Jewelry artists and designers looking for ways to get in on lucrative holiday events.
- Designer who want to get their jewelry into galleries over the holidays without tying up inventory.