Learn How to Draw with Graphite, Charcoal, Colored Pencil, & Quill Pens
Instant access to 3 step-by-step drawing lessons
Enhance all of your artwork with essential sketching techniques, whether you’re a seasoned artist or just beginning your journey as an artist.
How to Draw with Graphite, Charcoal, Colored Pencil, & Quill Pens is an instant download eBook with 3 essential step-by-step drawing demos, an in depth study of the origins of the media, and 2 artist profiles handpicked by the trusted editors at American Artist magazine.
Download this must-have resource today to:
- Enrich your sketches with painterly effects—Alyona Nickelsen shares her process for developing lush, detailed, and realistic colored pencil pieces.
- Use the sheen in graphite to your advantage not your detriment with expert insight to using this element to highlight your pieces.
- Save your paper and your mistakes by creating your work beginning with softer lead and saving the use of harder lead for later in the process.
- Capture movement in your figure drawings by overstating gesture, by loosely drawing the outer edges of the model and proper distribution of weight.
- Achieve rich luminous forms in colored pencil—learn new sketching techniques such as how to use odorless mineral strokes to eliminate pencil strokes.
- Add warmth, drama, and additional life to your work with insight to using the classic tool—the 11 steps to cutting the quill.
- Emphasize your forms with expert technique made easy—stump an area then hatch over top of it for high luminosity and sharp tactile definitions in every piece.
- And More!
Learn the essentials today with this guide to sketching techniques and expert how-tos made easy.
Download your copy instantly—How to Draw with Graphite, Charcoal, Colored Pencil, & Quill Pens eBook goes directly to your computer—it’s quick and simple. No shipping charges and no wait time! You can start creating right away!