You will love this mixed-media art journaling book if:
- You are looking for new mixed-media techniques
- You are letting your negative self-talk overcome your artwork and exploration
- You’d like to explore ways to constructively deal with your inner critic
Meet your inner heroes and overcome the inner critics of your art! Inner Hero Art Journal is a mixed-media workbook that teaches you new techniques to express yourself through color, texture and shape. Discover a more positive and supportive perspective of your artwork through exploration and self-discovery that will make your work shine with confidence. Each chapter includes a loose leaf page from contributing artist to be used as creative inspiration and learn how the contributors talk to their own inner critics. Each chapter, each art technique, and writing projects are just a starting point for you to transform them into new ideas with your discovered inner heroes! Explore your mind and discover your art path through creativity and positive energy!
In the Inner Hero Art Journal you’ll find:
- Links to downloadable worksheets and inspiring variations
- 128 pages on creative journaling prompts and encouragement
About the Author
Quinn is the author of Raw Art Journaling and a certified creativity coach who helps artists through transitions in their lives and work. Quinn also teaches writing for both corporate clients as well as adults in life-transition situations. She writes two columns for Stampington & Company, and she teaches art journaling locally and nationally.