Go inside Jean Campbell’s classroom!
Learn step by step how to stitch 4 favorite floral projects
Join Jean Campbell, senior editor of Beadwork magazine, as she takes you inside four of her most popular beading classes from the comfort of your own home! Jean Campbell’s Best Beading Workshops: Floral Designs walks you through everything you need to know to create beautiful beaded jewelry.
Whether you’re new to bead stitching, or a seasoned pro there’s something for you in this dynamic video. Jean makes each step easy with detailed thread path diagrams, up close shots, and easy to follow steps
in this all-encompassing beading workshop. Get ready to pump up your
beadwork with the expert tips and tricks she shares for successfully
stitching her gorgeous beadwork projects at home.
you’ve completed Jean’s beading tutorials, you’ll have four beautiful,
flower embellished jewelry designs and a better understanding of
herringbone, peyote stitch, ladder, netting, and right-angle weave
Order your copy of this bead workshop DVD today to:
- Learn how to stitch Jean’s popular projects Bohemian Style ring, Lilium bracelet, Sakura bracelet, and Star of India necklace.
- Enjoy printable step-by-step instructions for each project to follow along with Jean’s demonstrations.
- Get started the right way with a comprehensive look at the materials and tools needed for each project.
- Discover Jean’s favorite tips and tricks for starting and ending threads, making turnarounds, attaching clasps, and more.
- Create beautiful floral components that can be transformed into gorgeous bracelets, necklaces, and earrings.
- And more!
Enjoy 181 minutes of beading bliss in four beautiful projects.
Plus, with this beading DVD you can start and stop at your convenience.
Grab your beads! You’ll want to get started stitching these amazing