Go international with Jean Campbell!
Discover four beading projects inspired by global motifs
Join Jean Campbell, senior editor of Beadwork magazine, for her second released beading tutorial. Get ready to go in-depth inside Jean's classroom as you discover four global-themed beaded bracelet projects!
Discover the steps needed to stitch four beaded bracelets inspired by Russia's Catherine the Great, India's gorgeous madras fabrics, the decadent French Rococo movement, and the Pacific Ocean.
Whether you're new to beadweaving or a seasoned pro, there's something for everyone in this beading workshop DVD. Expertly stitch these beading patterns with Jean's tips and tricks including tread path diagrams, materials lists, and step-by-step directions. Get ready to pump up your beadwork with these beaded bracelet ideas.
Boost your skills as you:
- Stitch four unique beaded bracelets in peyote stitch, netting, and right-angle-weave.
- Uncover Jean's favorite tips and tricks for starting and ending threads, preserving beadwork, and more.
- Learn how to add fringe and other embellishments to your beadwork for extra pizazz.
- Spend less time guessing and more time beading with printable step-by-step instructions for each project to follow along with Jean.
- Get started the right way with a look at the materials and tools needed for each project.
- Be inspired by different cultures, places, and people that will take your beadweaving designs to new heights!
- And more!
Step into Jean's classroom with this must have workshop DVD offering all the benefits of taking one of Jean's classes, but with the ability of starting and stopping when it's convenient for you. Explore this must-have beading tutorial to take your techniques to the next level! Get ready - grab your beads and rock these global designs.