Now Available for Download!
In every issue of Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist, you will find:
• Tips, tricks, and expertly answered questions
• Illustrated jewelry making techniques, demos, and projects
• New products you'll want to know about
• A gallery of contributors' latest designs
• The Jewelry Artist Design Challenge to help get your next design started
In this issue:
Explore the palette of gem color from richly saturated hues to the earth tones of cameo shell to patterning in black and white, learn about the golden sprays in rutilated quartz and set a rutilated quartz gem in a copper, Nugold and silver pendant, discover the sparkling surfaces of drusies, and find great tips on using a flex-shaft.