Capture your jewelry in its best light!
Move your jewelry photography skills beyond the basics
Join Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist photographer Jim Lawson as he takes your photography to the next level! Build off your basic skills and go beyond with detailed info to help make your photos a true success.
Explore the techniques you need to capture expert images in-depth. From lighting and camera set up, to software and editing techniques, begin taking quality images of your jewelry designs at home.
Build your jewelry photography skills as you:
- Learn advanced techniques for directing, diffusing, and reflecting your lighting for maximum rendition.
- Play with backgrounds using color and gradation and explore in depth how these effects give your photos different looks and feels.
- See tricks for photographing finicky earrings, both hanging free and lying flat.
- Get expert tips for staging bracelets, cuffs, necklaces, and rings.
- Take full advantage of your editing software with expert tips and tricks for truly dynamic images.
- And much more!
Enhance your images for increased success in your jewelry business! No matter what skill level you are, this photography workshop has techniques every professional can use. Grab your camera and start taking your images to the next level!