This new special issue includes.
- Graphic Elements: featuring bold but feminine designs with colorwork, knitted lace, stripes, and texture
- Contemporary Cables: cabled sweaters, socks, hats, and reversible scarves
- Fall Session: classic Fall knits for coeds (hoodies, vests, mittens, scarves and…)
- Unusual Wools: funky-construction wool yarns for rock-star looks
- Melissa Wehrle design colletion: Knit-blogger and designer reinvents the boyfriend sweater
- Learn to read lace charts and count knitted cable rows
- Knitspotting: Cowichan cool: the history of the trend and how to wear it
29 easy-to-knit patterns for only $9.99!
From cardigans, scarves, socks, hats, pullovers, and even a knitted tunic with a hidden front pocket, Knitscene delivers an abundance of style with easy-to-knit patterns.
Check out all the great patterns included in Knitscene Fall 2009! From retro chic to simply classic or boldly bohemian, Knitscene has everyone’s individual style in mind.
With Knitscene Fall 2009, you’ll get a variety of patterns for sweaters, wraps, and accessories complete with detailed, step-by-step knitting or crochet instructions!
Knitscene Fall 2009’s patterns include:
- A first-hand view of Melissa Wehrle’s design collection, comfortable knitwear that doesn’t skimp on stylish details.
Patterns with graphic elements, such as an indigo banded cardigan, dagger lace scarf, or Hollywood herringbone pullover.
- A variety of patterns that show off contemporary cables, such as a reversible scarf, a cozy cowl, and even a vest.
- A study on unusual wools, plus patterns for a cool wool motorbike jacket and eyelet corset pullover.
- Plus! Stay warm this fall with back-to-school fashions that include extra pockets and hoods, such as a hoodie vest for her, a ribbed hoodie for him, and more.
In addition to the abundance of patterns, Knitscene Fall 2009 also includes tutorials and articles to improve your knitting skills. Learn how to read a lace chart, check out new fiber products on the market, and learn how to count rows within a cable. Plus, Knitscene’s “style spotting” this fall shows one sweater on three different girls for six different looks!
Don’t miss out on the fall fashions Knitscene has to offer. Buy this special issue now!