Enjoy over 12 hours of knitting tips and techniques with Vickie Howell in this bundle. You get 26 episodes of Knitting Daily TV with Vickie Howell for one low price! Each series contains four DVDs or you can instantly download all 26 shows at once.
Knitting Daily TV with Vickie Howell, Series 1200:
Every episode of Knitting Daily features one-of-a-kind projects, trendsetting designers, and more. Each show has two in-depth looks at crochet or knitting techniques from Susan B. Anderson, Simona Merchant-Dest, Drew Emborsky, and Barry Klein. Join these well-known designers for knitting techniques from basic to advanced, and find great projects to knit or crochet along.
- Space to Space: A new virtual travel experience that allows viewers to connect with international and local knitting personalities such as Erika Knight, Marly Bird, Carol Feller, Steven Be, Allison Hoffman, Sarah White, and Ragga Eiríksdóttir from their home studios. Vickie interviews guest stars across the digital divide to bring the world of knitting closer together. Even meet Olympic medalist Jayson Hale at his home with a great crafty story.
- Tools of the Trade: A new segment hosted by knitting author Tanis Gray designed to bring viewers the latest cool new products and yarns. You'll have a wish list of items to shop for at your local yarn shop with each episode's featured products.
- Loose Ends: Vickie wraps up each episode with a clever tip to make your knitting and crochet life simpler. From knitting cables without a cable needle to easy ways to pick your next colorwork project, this segment is truly one that all crafters will benefit from seeing.
Knitting Daily TV with Vickie Howell, Series 1300:
Learn new techniques, discover knitting history, and pick up the latest fashion and knitting trends as Vickie visits with top knitting and crochet pros!
- In every episode, watch two in-depth how-to segments from authors and designers such as Lily Chin, Josh Bennett, Cathy Carron, and Laura Bryant.
- Then travel vicariously with Vickie as she chats virtually with international knitting personalities like designers Rachel Coopey and Nancy Marchant, and Knitting Daily editor Kathleen Cubley from their home studios in the Space to Space segment.
- And discover cool new products and yarns in Tools of the Trade with Tanis Gray. Vickie wraps up each episode with Loose Ends, a clever tip to make your knitting and crochet life simpler.