Recently added item(s)
You have no items in your shopping cart.
Be the first to review this product
Availability: In stock
Click on image to zoom
Learn how to make knitwear modifications for a design that truly fits!
Mathew Gnagy guides you through this workshop with easy-to-understand explanations of making pattern modifications without altering the original design aesthetic.
With One Knit Design, Many Versions with Mathew Gnagy, you’ll learn:
• What areas of each design need to be swatched and measured to incorporate modifications
• How to accurately measure a variety of fabrics including ribbings, cables, and other pattern stitches
• How to define the finished dimensions of a design to make a paper schematic or draft
• Specific stitch and row calculations for your modifications
• Unique finishing techniques that can make or break a design
• And more!
Add to Cart