Jump-start your jewelry with the designs and tips in the December 2012 issue of Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist magazine. Packed with expert information you need to know, plus innovative and stylish jewelry projects, this issue is hot!
Become the go-to expert for all things citrine! We’ve collected all the expert information about this beautiful stone, from its different colors, to how easy it is to find and buy. Then, practice your stone setting and fabrication skills with our smokin’ hot bangle project that features this gem front and center.
Plus, don’t bail out on your pendant designs anymore! Give your jewelry a finished look with Lexi Erickson’s tips for creating beautiful bails to add balance and visual interest to your jewelry.
Prepare to be amazed at the amount of information we’ve packed into the pages of this jewelry magazine:
- Discover jaw-dropping projects and demos including a riveted button necklace, fold formed bracelet, and more.
- Discover tips to boost your seasonal sales in Net Profits.
- Get your niche questions answered, and learn something new in Ask the Experts with Tom and Kay Benham.
- Are you looking for a great gift idea for a friend? Helen I. Driggs recounts some fantastic jewelry-making tools to give to your jewelry-making friends in Cool Tools & Hip Tips!
- Bail yourself out of a design crisis with the innovative and creative bails featured in Trends.
- Learn about the beautiful and complex Chinese Rain Flower Agate from Jim Perkins.
- And so much more!