Take the old and make it new with the August 2012 issue of Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist. Learn how artists are using classic techniques and reinventing them with a modern edge.
Discover the basics for successful metal-chasing techniques. Whether it is your first time or you are a pro, these are the tips you need to know! Then, practice your newfound skills and put them to work with a stunning cuff bracelet project.
Find your diamond in the rough with alternative materials for pure precious stones. Learn how to use a boar tusk in a stunning pendant, new techniques for cutting your gemstones, and much more.
Be prepared to be amazed at the amount of information packed into this single jewelry magazine:
- Get ready to rock your designs—Smokin’ Stones will introduce you to an alternate material to classic ivory.
- Discover jaw-dropping projects and demos from industry-leading jewelry designers that incorporate all the tips and techniques within the issue.
- Fall in love with the hottest jewelry supplies for metal chasing in Cool Tools & Hip Tips by Helen I. Driggs, where you will gain insight and expert information.
- Net Profits will outline crucial skills for improving your communication with clients through email marketing.
- Get the answers to the most-popular jewelry-making questions in Ask the Experts with Tom and Kay Benham.
- Plus, in Trends, you can explore the possibilities argentium sterling silver holds and try out an exclusive design specific to the metal.