Learn how to create four new exciting jewelry designs using soldering, metalsmithing, stone setting, stamping, riveting, and more in this year’s April issue of Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist.
Join the online discussion and get instant help from others around the world that share your passion! Learn tips and tricks from experienced jewelry makers that sell their jewelry, with just the click of a button.
Discover what forming metal is all about! Learn forming basics from expert Helen I. Driggs with step-by-step instructions and photos that will have you forming metal flawlessly in no time.
Create unbeatable contrast with your jewelry designs with Namibia’s Pietersite, an exciting stone similar to the better-known tigereye. Then, use Namibia’s Pietersite to create a simple, yet stunning pendant.
Celebrate the heritage of the American Southwest with Western style with Deborah Yonick, as she shares jewelry designs by Roger Halas, Sam Patania, and Aaron Brokeshoulder. Then, create your own Western-inspired belt buckle using forging, riveting, stamping, and soldering skills.
In every issue, you will be amazed at the amount of information packed into these pages:
- Get ready to rock—Smokin’ Stones will introduce you to a vast and varied world of stones, and you’ll learn all you need to know about buying, setting, or cutting a gem.
- Discover jaw-dropping projects and demos from industry leaders that incorporate all the tips and techniques within the issue.
- Gain expert insight on how to make the Internet profitable for you in the newest column, Net Profits.
- Be in the know with answers to the most-popular jewelry-making questions in Ask the Experts with Tom and Kay Benham.
- Plus, in Trends, you’ll discover the latest in jewelry and how to incorporate it into your own designs.
- Fall in love with Cool Tools & Hip Tips by Helen Driggs, where you will gain insight on the hottest tools and expert information on using them to improve your jewelry designs.
- And so much more!