You'll love this if:
- You want to learn how to boost your sales using Pinterest.
- You're searching for must-have jewelry tool information for effective soldering and flawless finishing.
- You want to uncover tips for casting pewter.
Black is back, breathtaking cuff featuring stylish cabochons, using leather as a tool in your metalwork, a brand-new contest, and more in this must-have issue of Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist magazine! Explore how metalsmiths are adding black pateina to their jewelry, and then learn tips for adding the black patina color to your jewelry designs using liver of sulfur. Next, uncover a low-cost metal alternative to silver, pewter! Plus, learn how to cast it, and uncover 36 wax working tips that will make your models for casting perfect. Plus: leather in metalsmithing–artist Pamela Levin explains how.
Be introduced the Gemmys, a new contest perfect for lapidary and jewelry artists that will put the winning designs in the limelight! Don't miss out on the must-have details.
Get your must-have copy of Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist magazine today to:
- Learn how to track trends and make sales with your pins on Pinterest with the featured tips in Net Profits.
- Give your jewelry the finish it deserves with the tools featured in Cool Tools & Hip Tips by Helen I. Driggs.
- Explore blackened silver and how to use this unique material in Trends, and then see how to bring this fashionable trend to your studio with a jewelry demo.
- Get those burning jewelry-making questions answered in Ask the Experts with Tom & Kay Benham.
- Learn about Wyoming jade in Smokin' Stones and see a stylish earring project highlighting this stylish stone, plus learn about uniquely patterned ocean jasper from the distant coast of Madagascar.
- And much more!