You'll love this if:
- You're on the hunt for cool tools to help you innovate your jewelry designs.
- You want to expand your jewelry making skills through education and are searching for the right education path to get you there.
- You want to explore fine faceting, how the technique is created, and want to learn where you can buy these stones.
Expand and refine your jewelry making technique with the May/June issue of Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist magazine! Explore the paths five successful artists took, and which is right for you! Plus, with an extended focus on education, easily find the jewelry arts schools, programs, and classes that are perfect for you.
Feast your eyes on the newest tools on the market that you want! First, explore Bill Fretz's hammers, and see his beautiful fluted cuff you can make using these high-end stakes and hammers. Then, see top 2014 Tucson Show tools that encompass stone cutting, enameling, and more!
Get your copy of the May/June 2014 issue of Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist magazine today to:
- See the must-have tools from Tucson in Cool Tools & Hip Tips by Helen I. Driggs.
- Put your jewelry in the spotlight and grow your sale with the use of Product Placement in Net Profits.
- Learn about gem faceter David Brackna and his intricately cut stones in Smokin' Stones.
- Get tips for soldering like a pro with Soldering Setups featuring Thomas Dailing.
- See how hot leather is in Trends and be inspired to use this material in your metal designs.
- Wondering which engraving tool to use? Or about copper to silver conversions? Ask the Experts answers your most pressing jewelry making questions.
- And much more!