Now available for download!
It’s here! The special tool issue for jewelry makers! We’ve tested some of the latest, greatest tools on the market we’re ready to share our results with you!
Create your perfect workspace and with easy ways to keep your favorite tools at hand in the November issue of Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist. Go inside the studio of noted goldsmith Michael David Sturlin for expert tips and tricks to arrange your tools, storage areas, and work surfaces.
Learn the 12 basic files that allow you to finish jewelry with finesse. Plus, we have some interesting and innovative new tools for your studio that will be sure to get your jewelry-making hands working!
Discover how to make the most of your jewelry business—learn the new technologies for accepting payments on the go: at shows, craft fairs, and online.
Meet the endlessly fascinating stone, Moss Agate. This stone is inexpensive and easy-to-find, perfect! Create your own easy-to-make Moss Agate cabochon with step-by-step instructions and full-color photographs!
Create a time-saving no solder silver setting for your cabochons with a brilliant step-by-step project!
Soldering trouble? Find answers to frequently asked questions about jewelry soldering in the latest installment of the How to Solder Jewelry series.
Make your torch work easier with tips for using small, handheld torches. Plus, learn why 4 different jewelry artists prefer mighty, mini, and manageable torches!
In every issue you will be amazed at the amount of information packed into these pages:
- Fall in love with Cool Tools & Hip Tips by Helen Driggs where you will gain insight on the hottest tools and expert information on using them to improve your jewelry designs.
- Get ready to rock—Smokin’ Stones will introduce you to a vast and varied world of stones and you’ll learn all you need to know about buying, setting, or cutting a gem.
- Discover jaw-dropping projects and demos from industry leaders that incorporate all the tips and techniques within the issue.
- Gain expert insight on how to make the internet profitable for you in the newest column, Net Profits.
- Be in the know with answers to the most-popular jewelry-making questions in Ask the Experts with Tom and Kay Benham.
- Plus, in Trends you’ll discover the latest in jewelry and how to incorporate it into your own designs.
- And so much more!